Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 16 January 2014

Day 3: Favourite City!


I pretty much have a favourite everything, I'm one of those people who really loves something or doesn't really care at all. But choosing a favourite City is hard because I love the City I'm from, with all of it's twisted charm and strange characters that lurk in the ally-ways, at the same time there are hundreds of Cities that are way cooler than mine.

Honourable mentions; Oshawa, Montreal and New York.
But I think when it comes down to it, London England has to be the winner. I've never actually been there but as my friend Lindsey once said- I pretty much own British real estate in my head! hahah I'm way overly obsessed with England. But hello, British accents, Carnaby Street and The Harry Potter studio tour.. how could you not love London?



What's cooler than Carnaby Street now? Carnaby Street in the 60's :)


                                                              -Melanie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment