Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 28 November 2013

Working Girl

So, Once Upon A Time, (about three months ago to be exact) I finished my two and a half year college career. After a terribly long, stress filled and of course rewarding 5 semesters of post education, I graduated and began my hunt for a real "career" type job. I suffered through getting my head crammed with knowledge class after class, in order to get registered to provide care to those who need it most. I treat your conditions, I ease your pain, I'm there to support you, I'm there to care for you. I am a Nurse. Though these last few school years have been the most trying of my life, and the following registration exam had me shaking in my boots, I have successfully completed the hardest step in becoming a nurse. The next big step was scoring a job in my field, which took the last three months I had mentioned have passed since school ended. I am happy to say that I just got hired as a Nurse at a Retirement home!! It may not be the best Nursing position ever, but I am thoroughly excited to be working in my profession and helping to provide care to those who need it. Anyone willing to let me practice inserting IV's? Practice makes perfect they say! 
~ Sondra. D, AKA. One Happy Nurse

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting a job in your field finally!

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! :) It's always great to be doing things you love; the secret to happiness right?

    Let's follow each other xx Hope you do

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations ! such lovely blog you have my dear ! would you like to follow each other dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi pretty :) thanks for following :) i am trying to follow you back but your follower box for GFC is not allowing me :) i am following you on bloglovin :) please let me know by comment at my blog when you will change your follower box settings :) or you want me to follow you on your other blog because i am able to follow that one ? x
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete