Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 1 May 2014

Micro loop extensions!

 


I bought these off of EBay because I didn't want to spend a fortune on something I wasn't sure was going to work out. They were super cheap, is cost me $30 CAD for 200 strands that were 16 inches and 0.4 grams each. 


The installation is really simple, you pull your hair through the loop and use a pair of pliers to close the bead and secure your hair in place. It took me about 3 hours to put in about 175 strands (with the help of my Mom)




The Verdict: They were really cute but I just couldn't get the back to cooperate! 
My own hair in the back just wouldn't stay where I wanted which resulted in Me having to wear a hat the whole time!

The hair was super nice and soft when I received it, but after the first wash it got quite ratty. Not a big deal though cause it matched my over processed hair! Haha

For anyone wanting to buy these for length, I'd recommend spending the money and getting the strands that are 1g a piece because even with almost 200 strands, this was pretty thin!!

I wore these for about a week and then took them out because I got tired of constantly wearing a hat out in public! Haha

Overall it wasn't a bad experience, I think when my hair gets a little longer I'll go with this method again, I like that they're more permanent than clip-ins but still easy to remove when wanted!!

                                                                          -Melanie 

1 comment:

  1. I love how they look! maybe you should try clipping them one layer down, so you dont have to wear a hat/ other than that i think they look really, really natural and really good on you
    xoxo,
    coffeebeansandhighheels.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete